Rakkasan Tea Co.
This variant is currently sold out
- Rukeri Green is a Rwandan steamed green tea, lovely to smell with a taste mildly astringent, but smooth.
- White Sunrise is grown in Panchthar, Nepal at an elevation of 6,000 feet, this white tea consists of young leaves and buds, making it a very "tippy" tea.
- Ha Giang Jasmine tea and Jasmine blossoms are separated and the process is repeated for three more nights until the tea has absorbed just the right amount of delightful jasmine fragrance.
- Himalayan Golden Tips tea has creamy and cocoa notes that linger long on the palate—especially without milk or sugar.
- Amba Thieves Tea is a brisk, full bodied black tea with a story. Instead of being processed by machinery, it is pounded in a vangedi stone mortar—the way estate workers make their tea at home.